2.20.2006

Songs

Akap by Imago

Nagtatanong - bakit mahirap -sumabay sa agos -ng iyong mundoNagtataka- Simple lang naman sana- Ang buhay- Kung ika'y matinoSabihin sa akin lahat ng lihim mo -Iingatan ko -Ibaling sa akin ang problema mokakayanin ko - Pikit mata- kong iaalay - ang buwan at araw -pati pa sapatos kong suotNagtatanong - simple lang naman sana - ang buhay - kung ika'y lumayo - Sasamahan ka sa tamis - Sasamahan ka sa dilim - Sasamahan ka hanggang langit - Sasamahan ka sa tamis - Sasamahan ka sa pait - Sasamahan ka sa dilim - Sasamahan ka hanggang langit - Sasamahan ka

I'll Never get Over YOu by MYMP

I hear you're taking the town again - Having a good time with all your good time friends - I don't think that you think of me - You're on your own now, and I'm alone and free - I know that I - oughta get on with my life - But a life lived without you could never be right - And as long as the stars shine down from the heavens - Long as the rivers run to the sea - I'll never get over you - Getting over me - I try to smile so the hurt won't show - Tell everybody I was glad to see you go - But the tears just won't go away - Loneliness found me, looks like it's here to stay - I know that I oughta find someone new - But all I find is myself always thinking of you - No matter what I do - It's like a lifetime to live through - I can't go on like this - I need your touch - You're the only one I've ever loved - And as long as the stars shine down from the heavens - Long as the rivers run to the sea - I'll never get over you - Getting over me - I'll never get over you - Getting over... - Never get over you getting over... - I'll never get over you - Getting over me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home