Losing Love ;) (Repost)
Senti ba itoh?! Losing love? What can you say about it?! Sad thing.
Actually it’s not losing love after all… you can not lose something you never had. Maybe all I need is to let go. I mean, I don’t want to force someone to stay if he doesn’t want to stay anymore. “I hope he can soon have the things we can not find.” I would hate to think it is a ‘loss’. Maybe all I need to do is just believe that maybe I deserve better that’s why he is being taken away from me. All those petty arguments & sweet moments… I know I will cherish those. I will never forget him. “Sayang”, he’s really worth-it of everything. It’s like… we’re meant to be together but just in just a short span of time. God has HIS reasons & I now fully understand those. It helped me a lot to realize things…
We can not get all the things we want…
Even if I would love him to stay, I also have no choice. If someone really loves you then he/she will fight for you & will find a way to keep you… right? That’s why I guess… it’s not ‘true love’ after all. I’ll just think that way. It’s hard to face the fact that he really made me loved him… & now he is leaving… it’s like he’s making me hate him naman.
Ishi girl… LEARN!
Actually it’s not losing love after all… you can not lose something you never had. Maybe all I need is to let go. I mean, I don’t want to force someone to stay if he doesn’t want to stay anymore. “I hope he can soon have the things we can not find.” I would hate to think it is a ‘loss’. Maybe all I need to do is just believe that maybe I deserve better that’s why he is being taken away from me. All those petty arguments & sweet moments… I know I will cherish those. I will never forget him. “Sayang”, he’s really worth-it of everything. It’s like… we’re meant to be together but just in just a short span of time. God has HIS reasons & I now fully understand those. It helped me a lot to realize things…
We can not get all the things we want…
Even if I would love him to stay, I also have no choice. If someone really loves you then he/she will fight for you & will find a way to keep you… right? That’s why I guess… it’s not ‘true love’ after all. I’ll just think that way. It’s hard to face the fact that he really made me loved him… & now he is leaving… it’s like he’s making me hate him naman.
Ishi girl… LEARN!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home